Thursday, March 29, 2012
What Can You Do With Cookie Butter?
2) Spread it on graham crackers.
3) Use it instead of peanut butter in "ants on a log."
4) Melt it and use it as an ice cream topping.
5) Make a Nutella and cookie butter sandwich.
6) Spread it on toast.
7) Wrap it in a crepe.
8) Make fudge out of it.
9) Make cookie butter and Nutella milkshakes.
10) Spread it between two Oreos and indulge.
11) Layer it with other delights in a cookie bar.
12) Dip pretzels in it.
13) Put it on pancakes or waffles.
14) Eat it with a spoon.