Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Happy Independence Month!

I realize that I have been taking a lot of breaks from my blog the past couple of months, and I am feeling a bit frustrated by that, but here is another one. I will be camping from July 3rd to July 5th, thus away from my computer. I will try to update on Saturday after I get back (and after working a long day on my feet at my job) with camping food adventures. I hope that my brain has not turned to scrambled eggs by then. 

In the meantime, enjoy this brief list of nations that also celebrate their independence days in July:

Abkhazia
Algeria
Argentina
Bahamas
Belarus
Belgium
Burundi
Cape Verde
Colombia
Comoros
Laos
Liberia
Malawi
Maldives
Peru
Rwanda
Sao Tome and Principe
Sarawak
Slovakia
Solomon Islands
Somalia
South Sudan
United States
Vanuatu
Venezuela

No comments:

Post a Comment