Saturday, November 22, 2014

Special Diet Thanksgiving Recipes

Last year to help people ready themselves for Thanksgiving, I made a list of Alternative Thanksgiving Dishes, mostly comprised of tasty side dishes that would work for Thanksgiving (there are a couple baked squash recipes) and my Dairy Free Green Bean Casserole (because it's a classic - also see Gluten Free Corn Stuffing). 

I also wrote a poem entitled Recipe For A West Michigan Thanksgiving. In 2012, I wrote my first poem for Thanksgiving simply called A Thanksgiving Poem

This year, I feel like I have linked often enough to  my own blog posts (just click the above links), so I thought I would wade through Pinterest and see if I can find some more allergy free Thanksgiving dishes. I know a lot of people with special culinary needs (I have some myself), and I like to find food that everyone can enjoy. I have not tried these recipes, but I want to! They sound delicious. There is a bit of overlap between gluten free and vegan (in case that isn't completely obvious).


GLUTEN FREE
VEGAN
Clipart courtesy of this place.

No comments:

Post a Comment