Monday, April 17, 2017

Two Vegetarian Pasta Recipes That You Need to Try

My schedule has been packed with the new issue of the Crazy Wisdom Community Journal coming out May 1st. But I'm back to share with you these two fantastic recipes I recently made. They were introduced to me via those ubiquitous recipe videos that flood across Facebook. These two looked not only tasty, but super easy. And they were!

1) Cheesy Pierogi Lasagna


Pierogi Lasagna is the most beautiful of international marriages. It's also great for me (Italian) and my husband Greg (Polish). Also, it's vegetarian! And so rich and cheesy... Mmm... I was surprised how easy this recipe was to make. It took less than an hour and fed us for three days (one dinner and two lunches).

Find the recipe here at 12tomatoes.com.

2) One-Pot Spinach Pasta


This recipe I made vegetarian because we were out of chicken, and I don't think it hurt the recipe at all. Maybe I ended up with a little bit extra sauce, but really, is that such a bad thing? Just get some garlic bread and sop it up! And again, super quick and easy recipe (even more so without the meat). I find myself craving this dish even now, weeks later. I might have to run out to the store after posting this and buy the ingredients so I can make it for dinner again, it was that good. This maybe fed us for two days because I was like NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM and before I knew it, it was gone. Sigh...

Find this recipe on Buzzfeed.

2 comments: